The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Have you seen our most recentFanPost Friday? We want to know: What’s your best Opening Day memory?
Enjoying our Offseason-In-Review series? Find all of our write ups here as we recount the good, the bad, the slow, and the hideous of this past winter.
- Rays’ Nathan Eovaldi out 6-8 weeks after undergoing elbow surgery.
- The 3 incontrovertible truths we learned on Opening Day.
- Royals’ Salvador Perez out 4-6 weeks after sustaining a Grade-2 MCL tear.
- The Brewers have signed Dan Jennings.
- The Royals have signed Kyle Lohse to a minor-league deal.
- The Reds have signed Yovani Gallardo.
- Rangers’ Delino DeShields will be out 4-6 weeks with a hand injury.
- It finally happened! The Cardinals and Greg Holland have agreed to a one-year deal.
- The Royals have designated both Kyle Zimmer and Wily Peralta for assignment.
- How the Fortnite craze made its way into the Astros clubhouse this spring training.
- Here’s a picture of Adrian Beltre (baseball player) with Adrian Beltre (giraffe).
- The Yankees have signed Oliver Perez to a minor-league deal.
- The Diamondbacks have placed Yasmany Tomas on outright waivers.
- The Astros were the big winners of the Gerrit Cole sweepstakes, as the defending World Champs got even better this winter.
- MLB 2018 Season Preview: The Year of Tanking.
- Cleveland has traded Rob Refsnyder to Rays.
- Life is good again, kiddos. The Rangers have release and then simultaneously brought back Bartolo Colon. One may even dare to say that...they brought sexy back.
- The Angels and Braves have swapped Carlos Perez for Ryan Schimpf.
- Mike Zunino’s strain extends to the Mariners.
2017-2018 MLB Free Agent Tracker
2017-2018 Winter Trade Tracker
Tracking the veterans cut from spring training
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On April 1st, 2013, Adam Ottavino becomes the first big league pitcher to wear the number 0.
Question of the Day: What’s your favorite Opening Day memory?