The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we’re running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Have you seen our most recentFanPost Friday? We want to know: Who will have the most home runs this year?
Enjoying our Offseason-In-Review series? Find all of our write-ups here as we recount the good, the bad, the slow, and the hideous of this past winter.
- The Rays added some veteran outfield depth on Tuesday, acquiring Jeremy Hazelbaker from the Diamondbacks.
- Alex Gordon will miss a few weeks after sustaining a left hip labral tear. Perhaps a mental reset will be beneifical for the 34-year-old, who is hitting .174/.208/.217 this season.
- The Dodgers are set to host the 2020 All-Star Game, which will take place 40 years after the last Midsummer Classic at Dodger Stadium.
- Angels right-hander JC Ramirez will miss the rest of this season — and almost certainly the beginning of the 2019 campaign — after it was determined that he’ll need Tommy John surgery.
- Eugenio Suarez will miss extended time after fracturing his thumb Sunday.
- In the latest embarrassing development surrounding the never-ending Marlins circus, ownership is arguing (for legal purposes) that its principal place of business is in the British Virgin Islands.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Question of the Day: Are the Mets for real, or is their scorching-hot start just an illusion?