The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we’re running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Have you seen our most recentFanPost Friday? We want to know: Do you have a baseball inspired tattoo?
- Turns out Cleveland made a higher offer to Jose Bautista before he went to the Braves. How curious.
- Baseball can’t rebuild Puerto Rico, but its return is a comfort after Hurricane Maria.
- Finally, someone said it: We don’t appreciate Fernando Rodney enough.
- The White Sox are likely to pursue Manny Machado next offseason, which isn’t a shocker because almost every other team is expected to do the same.
- The Yankees’ Gleyber Torres made his major league debut yesterday in the Bronx.
- Sean Manaea’s no-hitter silenced the bats of baseball’s best team.
- It’s only April, but it looks like the Royals are all set to be seller this summer.
- The White Sox have traded Tyler Saladino to Brewers.
- The Pawtucket Red Sox are really committing to an ‘Evil Empire’ rivalry weekend.
- Brandon Belt and Jaime Barria both battled in a 21-pitch at-bat. So take that, pace of play.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in Baseball: On April 23rd, 1999, Fernando Tatis becomes the only player in baseball history to hit two grand slams in one inning.
Question of the Day: Who will pitch the second no-hitter of 2018?