The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we’re running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Have you seen our most recentFanPost Friday? We want to know: What was your first baseball game?
- Cleveland has placed south paw sensation Andrew Miller on the disabled list.
- Free agent to be and New York native Patrick Corbin has expressed interest in playing for the Yankees.
- Jung Ho Kang will finally return to the Pirates after obtaining a U.S. work visa.
- Giants’ Joe Panik will be out 6-8 weeks with thumb injury.
- It’s like a reverse Tim Tebow effect: former minor-leaguer Hayden Hurst became a first round pick in the NFL draft.
- From club baseball to pro ball, Tanner Duncan is making an impact for Astros.
- Diamondbacks’ Robbie Ray has a strained oblique.
- The fan who caught Ronald Acuña’s first home run had one of the best reactions we’ve ever seen.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stove starts to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in Baseball: On April 30th, 1961, Willie Mays hits four homers in one game.
Question of the Day: Will do you think is the best prospect in baseball?