The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we’re running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
- Well, Alex Reyes’ return to the big leagues was a brief one. After just one start in his return from the disabled list, he is back on it with a lat strain
- Clayton Kershaw may not be far behind him. Kershaw was activated from the disabled list yesterday, but now is headed for an MRI on his back as it bothered him in his return. Why can’t we have nice things?
- A goose just wanted to crash the Angels-Tigers game on Wednesday night, then tragedy struck.
- Our own Cristiana Caruso interviewed likely 2018 MLB Draft first rounder Ryan Weathers on his thoughts coming into next week’s draft and what it was like growing up in baseball and the son of a big leaguer. You should give it a read.
- In preparation for next week’s draft, here are some later round picks that have proved their mettle in the big leagues.
- We have done a lot of divisional previews of the 2018 draft and Patrick closed us out with a preview of who the teams in the NL West should draft.
- With just five days left to cram all the draft information that you can into your brain, we did some of the heavy lifting for you and took a look at the five infielders to look out for coming June 4.
- We also examined which five catchers to look out for, which five pitchers to watch and which of the best bats are available in this year’s draft. You’re welcome.
- The draft is coming up fast, so here is a look at some of the better bats we will see picked.
- Here’s an in-depth look at five pitchers who are likely to come off the board early in this year’s draft.
- We’re taking in-depth looks at who the teams in each division should be taking in next week’s draft. We’ve already covered the NL Central, NL East, AL East, AL Central, and AL West.
- There are some really great names in the upcoming draft, and not just in terms of talent. Over the weekend, we looked at the 30 best names in the 2018 draft class.
- The MLB Draft does not get the same fanfare that other sports’ drafts do, so we took a look at what MLB could do to make the draft more exciting.
- The trade deadline may be some time in the future, but the Royals are already exploring the market. Where might all the Royals’ most valuable trade pieces go?
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors start to fly, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down around MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this season? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.